Re: [orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

I am currently sending this e-mail using Thunderbird 11.0.1. I am, however, using an earlier version of Orca, as the newer version required a version of At-SPI that I didn't have at the time, and as soon as I tried to upgrade it, my Pacman got stuck in some kind of strange dependency problem with GCC, so I can't do anything with it now. However, unless there is a serious regression, Thunderbird 11.0.1 should work with Orca 3.4.1.
~Kyle