Re: [orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

Hi Harold,

Well, as for a web browser definitely go with Firefox 11. There have been some serious accessibility updates added to Firefox 11 that make it the best option for web browsing.

As for an e-mail client that seems to be a sore point at the moment. The graphical clients like Evolution and Thunderbird aren't playing nice with Orca. So if you want an accessible mail client I'd either recommend Alpine or Mutt. Both are text based clients that work well with Speakup.

As for the magnifier I'm pretty sure you can run both speech and magnification at the same time. I don't see any reason why you couldn't. :D