Re: [orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

Hi.

Just to set the record straight, I've started using Thunderbird in Windows and find it extremely accessible, responsive and reliable. NO problems with it whatsoever. So, it's not Thunderbird, it's something in LInux either At-spi, pyatspi or Orca that is the problem. The only other e-mail clilent I've ever used tha tcompares to it in accessibility is Outlook which is more accessible except it crashes a whole lot more and costs money to buy.

Just saying.
Alex M

Hi,
Actually Thunderbird has gone off the track as far as accessibility matters these days.
I am using mutt and like it a lot.
Firefox is good to go for internet.
Infact with the latest versions, specially with Ubuntu 12.04.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.