Re: [orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

Actually, my main problem with Thunderbird is that sometimes when writing a message, structural navigation gets in the way of typing. It seems to happen completely at random, and is not reproduceable by means of a specific series of events. The only other problem I'm having appears to be an at-spi caching problem, where if I delete a message, the list is read incorrectly, forcing me to close the folder I'm reading and reopen it. Accessibility on Thunderbird in general, although a little buggy due to some caching issues, is quite good, and I still recommend it over any of the text-based apps that have to run from a terminal and don't usually play as nicely with non-text browsers.
~Kyle