[orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

Hi
So I finally got Ubu 11.10 alongside Windows.  What browser and email client would you recommend that will work best with Orca?  I am liking it so far.  Once I can figure out how to navigate with Orca it will be even better.  Is it possible to run magnifier while Orca is running?  I downloaded a magnifier and also a new synthesizer but don;t know how to load it after installation.  I also set Orca to echo words but it is only echoing characters.

Any info greatly appreciated

Harold