Re: [orca-list] thunderbird getting bad to worst, is evolution a good choice?

Hi Again Dave,
I tryed your .pinerc file and it actually worked for me.
But I can't do a single thing with alpine.
I opened a terminal and typed alpine.
Sure enough it did ask me my password after repeating a lot of \ and _.
I did enter.
It downloaded some mails I guess.
But I am not able to do any thing more.
I wish to browse the emails and then select one to read it.
further more, I want it sorted by date in decending order.
I don't see any how that this could be done.
I wonder how you all guys using alpine manage it so well?
I was about to think of mutt, because I got a good manual on
configuring the same, but if I will get same results, then I am afraid
I am loosing out of mail clients since thunderbird diched me.
Please help with some commans on getting started.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.