[orca-list] Considering switching to Linux

Hi listers,

Well, I've been following this list for a long time, and we are considering switching one of our older
macBooks to run Linux. I am quite experienced in the Terminal, sorry, I don't know the Linux term for it. I
am wondering which distro is preferred, out of Fedora,  ubuntu and Linux Mint. I really enjoy tinkering, but
also just like things to work when i need them to. Should i avoid Linux or give it a try. My girlfriend and I
are totally blind, so would need Orca to run on any of the above distros.

Depending on your answers, I will have more questions.

Thank you

Warmest wishes
James