Re: [orca-list] Orca and FXCE Accessibility

Hi,
You may have just partially answered a question I had a few days ago. That question is, is there a way to run X programs without an actual desktop like gnome or kde. All I really want to do is launch firefox with orca, and when I close firefox I land back in the console. Is that possible? If so, how? What should I google?
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/