Re: [orca-list] Latest Version of Orca

RiverWind <riverwind shellworld net> wrote:
Ok, I am actually running orca 2.30.2 and  Gnome gdm  2.30.5. I am
given to understand that my version of orca is a bit old, but there
aught to be nothing amis with my version of gnome. However, we still
can't pinpoint the source of the constant crashing.

I think those are the versions in Debian Squeeze or possibly debian Testing.
I've run those versions without any crashing at all, so there is something
unique to your situation that nobody else is experiencing.