[orca-list] Latest Version of Orca

Hey There,

Well, after having exhausted all of the corrective or at least
ameliorative options known to myself, my problem with Orca's
incessant crashing remains unabated. I therefore have arrived at
the conclusion that a change is most highly warranted. Either I
dispense with Orca as a screen reader, or I find a new distro of
Linux to run on my system. However, rather than reinventing the
wheel as it were, I believe that I would much rather try a
different version of Orca before resorting to more drastic and
perhaps unnecessary alternatives.

So with this sentiment in mind, might I enquire as to what is the
most recent and hopefully less bug-ridden version of Orca? To
further elucidate the nature of my problem, and hopefully render a
more efficacious response, I should point out that I am currently
running the version of Squeeze Disk that came out of beta back in
the first quarter of this year. Said version of course, came with
its own requisite version of Orca. Now then, I am hoping most
fervently that there exists a more recent version of this speech
package. Such being the case, I can acquire it and hopefully solve
this matter once and for all.

As always, any and all input will be most sincerely appreciated,
and so I thank you dear respondent in advance. Moreover, should
your response turn out to be effectual, I will not only thank you,
but bless you most ardently indeed.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/