Re: [orca-list] Latest Version of Orca

Ok, I am actually running orca 2.30.2 and Gnome gdm 2.30.5. I am given to understand that my version of orca is a bit old, but there aught to be nothing amis with my version of gnome. However, we still can't pinpoint the source of the constant crashing.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/