[orca-list] Any workaround to install externel *.xpi files for tB with Orca?

Hi,

due to compatibility issues with the new Thunderbird version, I have to reinstall an addon manually from a created xpi archive. However, I can't find an install button or something like that in the so called addon manager (which is crap and hardly accessible apart from that). There is supposed to be a kind of widget which provides a menu with functions like install from file or so, but I can't find it with Orca and even sighted people helping me were not able to find anything. Is there any alternative workaround to install the file, i.e. for folks like us?

Thx for help and cheers,
Jakob