Re: [orca-list] Orca caps-lock fix

This bit with the caps lock toggling every time you press the Orca
modifier key is not unique to Ubuntu.  I've been putting up with this
for quite some time now and it annoies the hell out of me.  I like the
idea of your patches and getting away from yet another obsolete
dependency.  Hope we can get them applied soon.