Re: [orca-list] Any workaround to install externel *.xpi files for tB with Orca?

This is a "me too" message echoing your thoughts exactly.  I've just
about given up on plug-ins for firefox and thunderbird because of
their difficulty to install.  Again, people claim Mozilla is on board
with a11y and maybe some people are but by and large, many a11y bugs
go unfixed for years.