[orca-list] Orca caps-lock fix

The old xmodmap program seems to be beginning to break down.  It's
considered obsolete and has been replaced with setxkbmap.  Orca uses
xmodmap to disable the caps lock key, but in newer versions of
xmodmap, that also causes it to no longer work as a modifier key.  I
believe this is why we're seeing the caps lock key Unbuntu Oneiric
toggling whenever pressed.

On my system, I got it working with a patch to Orca to use setxkbmap,
and by editing some configuration files in the xkeyboard-config
package to add a new caps lock configuration, which I called "orca".
Done this way, this option shows up in the Keyboard settings dialog
along with the other settings for the caps lock key, which is kind of
cool.  I have Orca enable the orca mode with:

setxkbmap -option caps:orca

and disable it with:

setxkbmap -option

I've attached diff files created with diff -Naur.  The orca.py patch
is fairly simple.  The down side is that it requires the new orca mode
in the xkb configuration, so these patches have to be in sync.

Bill