Re: [orca-list] Braille WAS Re: A question for a traceback error message prewenting related

Attila,

Thanks for this great answer. Braille displays are pretty expensive here, too, so that's driving me nuts. I've transitioned from sighted reading, which I have now lost, to speech only until I get that machical machine that lets me read it with my fingers.

You also answered a number of ther questions I've had on my list to test if my projections for using a braille display to supplement and replace speech are close to the mark. A teensy display -- 12 to 20 cells -- is sometimes tempting, since it is more affordable than a 40 or 80 cell.. But the small ones are still plenty expensive, so that would be a lot of money to spend on an insufficient solution.

Thanks for the good information Keep up that good work you're doing!

Tami