Re: [orca-list] Orca No Longer Viable as a Speech Package

please tell me how to unsubribe?

On 10/8/11, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel shellworld net> wrote:
orca is not linux it's part of gnome.  So removing all of gnome from your
machine with a correct install and not using orca in the future will in no
way prevent you from learning linux.  For that matter, gnome isn't even