Re: [orca-list] Orca not accessing the message content area in thunderbird after viewing one message

Hello,
What I did in that debug session was:
* Started orca with thunderbird on the inbox, so once orca started I was in the message list.
* I pressed enter on the message selected in the list.
* I used up and down cursors to move through the message content and orca spoke the message line by line
(NOTE: I did not go through the entire message).
* I pressed escape to close the message and was put back in the message list (I have message open in new
message window).
* I pressed enter again to open the message. Orca announced the window title but did not see the message
content.
* I pressed up and down cursor to prove I cannot read line by line.
* I pressed left and right cursor keys to show these allow moving through the message by character.
* I got orca to do say all as this can read message content.
* I pressed escape and was placed back in the message list which orca announced correctly.
* I then went to quit orca to finish the debug session.

Does this clear up what I was doing in the orca session.

Michael Whapples