[orca-list] Orca not accessing the message content area in thunderbird after viewing one message

Hello,
I am using thunderbird 3.3a3 and orca from git (pulled lunchtime today) and at-spi2-core from git (again lunchtime today). I find that when I view one message, any further viewing of a message (not necessarily the same message) orca just will not access the content of the message body. This seems to also extend to writing a message as well. The only way to work around this is to restart orca, which gets a bit much as it needs to be done after viewing every message.

I suspect it might be an at-spi2-core issue, as I think I observed it just before I updated orca but I cannot quite be sure on that.

Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone else got more information on what the issue is and if there is a better fix than having to restart orca?

Michael Whapples