Re: [orca-list] Orca not accessing the message content area in thunderbird after viewing one message

Hello,
I have done a debug with orca, I think the source of the bug may be shown. See the attached debug file. I notice that the first time I open the message everything works fine, the second time in the output where the focus event is processed there is a traceback from a lookup error, which stops the processing.

Michael Whapples