Re: [orca-list] Orca not accessing the message content area in thunderbird after viewing one message

Hi Michael,

Were you able to get focus back to the inbox window after you saw the bug? I'm asking because that debug.out shows Orca processing focus events from Thunderbird (probably in the inbox window) and generating speech after that traceback is received--the tracebackilooks like it could be from an object from the message window losing focus and then going away.

Thanks,
-Mike