[orca-list] orca 3.0.2 torched my setup?

I had an interesting experience just now. I downloaded orca 3.0.2, followed the build/install directions and then restarted. When I signed in again, I got the welcome to orca setup wizard. The interesting thing is on question 1 when it asks what server do you want to use, it gets stuck in an endless loop saying “make a valid choice” or something to that. Now I have to start over from the start and reinstall. This was with ubuntu 11.04.