Re: [orca-list] When I doing any Orca laptop binding command, capslock always turned on/off

Hy Michal,

Yes, you are true. But for example if a laptop have only one insert key with top of the keypad, you how can doing for example a sayall command, or an another two hand require command? Normal way, if the Orca modifier key is Caps Lock, usual an user press left hand the Caps Lock key and semicolon with right hand. But, when a machine have only one insert key, and setted Orca modifier with insert key, need press for example the insert key with right hand (because insert key have top of a machine for example), and need press semicolon with left hand. I tried this keystroke with one hand, but my finger is not enough long. Extending Orca modifier support for example with Super (Mod4) key not resolve this issue, because some applications already using Super+Any key combinations if I known right ( for example I think Compiz and Unity). If this is an Xkeyboard related issue, how can possible disable this working method for example with Natty?

Attila