Re: [orca-list] When I doing any Orca laptop binding command, capslock always turned on/off

Hello,
I don't know whether it applies in the case of the laptop layout for orca, but I have the state of the capslock spoken by having orca preferences set so that key echo is on, and locking keys selected from that group.

If this doesn't work when using the laptop layout, I would have thought that is a bug.

Michael Whapples