Re: [orca-list] An interesting Orca/FF4 issue

Hy Mallory,

Thank you the analysis of this broken webpage. You linked page works well for Orca. For example, when I jumps h and Shift+h keystrokes with heading levels, Orca wonderful spokening link role type if have a heading level link of the webpage.
When I press a letter, Orca spokening no more anchors.
So, the good news, yesterday I see a buggy designed webpage for accessibility related, and I experienced problem is not an Orca bug I think.

Attila