Re: [orca-list] Folder list in thunderbird is not updated

Just done another test: Did the collapsing of an item in the tree view and then expanding it again. The issue was observed, even after minimising thunderbird and alt+tabbing back to it. Then I got orca to reload (orca --replace) and the tree view was reported correctly.

Could there be anything in at-spi2 causing this? I seem to remember that caching was mentioned to try and improve performance of at-spi2 on dbus. Could restarting orca affect a cache in at-spi2 if one exists?

Michael Whapples