[orca-list] Folder list in thunderbird is not updated

Hello,
I am using thunderbird 3.3a3 and I have noticed that the tree view showing folders can become outdated with orca. Here are some examples: 1. The number of new messages next to a folder is not updated, orca was still reporting one new message in my inbox when I had removed all messages (IE. the inbox entry read "inbox (1)"). 2. I have multiple email accounts on my computer, should I go to the first one and collapse it and then expand it again, the first folder is still reported as the second email account name.

Does anyone have a clue what might be causing the bug? I am using orca 3.0.1, at-spi2 (dbus) and as I said thunderbird 3.3a3.

Michael Whapples