Re: [orca-list] Any known issues with simulated mouse clicks in Firefox 4?

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 03:58:56PM -0500, Nolan Darilek wrote:
On 03/20/2011 04:39 AM, Trevor Saunders wrote:

well, iirc you have some knowledge of weby stuff, so it would be
wonderful if you could come up with a fairly small test case, for the
bug.

"Some" being the operative word there. I generally don't do
braindead things like only make links able to be activated with
mouse clicks, and given that this works in some instances, I don't
know what in particular makes it fail here.

So the way I would probably go about getting a test case would be to
copy the source for the part of the page where the link is and start
seeing how much I can remove before the bug stops showing up.  Basically
I meant while I expect you don't do silly things nomrally you can look
at the silly thing someone else did and cut out the little bit that is
relavent to this bug.

Anyhow, I did get an off-list reply, so it is being looked into. Thanks.

ok

Trev