[orca-list] Any known issues with simulated mouse clicks in Firefox 4?

I have a site which requires me to simulate a left mouse click on some links using orca-7--in laptop mode, anyway. This works fine under Firefox 3.6, but fails under 4.0.

Due to some of the previously-discussed focus issues, I've had to do a few additional things to make this work. Sometimes, for instance, I have to find the link text using ctrl-f before simulating the click. This doesn't fix the issue under 4.0.

Additionally, I've used the keyboard shortcut that routes the mouse to the pointer, but with no luck. I've also tried actually clicking the mouse, but again without success.

Since this works under 3.6, it's clearly a regression. I'm wondering if it happens to be a known one?

The problem I have with reporting this is that it happens in a site that requires login (http://okcupid.com/match). There are a number of search criteria on that page that are represented as links, but which can't be triggered with enter. And this *does* work on some sites, so it isn't universally failing, but it seems to work less reliably in 4.0 than it did in 3.6.

If anyone can help me to create a better bug report (assuming this isn't a known issue) then I'd be happy to, I just don't know how to do that for protected sites, short of expecting developers to create accounts. Thanks.