Re: [orca-list] Any known issues with simulated mouse clicks in Firefox 4?

On 03/20/2011 04:39 AM, Trevor Saunders wrote:

well, iirc you have some knowledge of weby stuff, so it would be
wonderful if you could come up with a fairly small test case, for the
bug.

"Some" being the operative word there. I generally don't do braindead things like only make links able to be activated with mouse clicks, and given that this works in some instances, I don't know what in particular makes it fail here.

Anyhow, I did get an off-list reply, so it is being looked into. Thanks.