[orca-list] Another Firefox 4.0 issue

Should have reported this a while back, but it slipped my mind.

If I try typing into the search box on http://market.android.com, Orca reports that the field has changed to a combo box after the first character is entered. Thereafter, attempts to type into the field cause structural nav to kick in, making the search box mostly unusable. I can actually type into the box, but I forget what I ultimately do to make it work. Maybe I clear the entered text and start typing again?

Also, Market app listings display the inability to click issue I reported last night. I can click Install and get a dialog, but I can't seem to get past the installation screen.

Users on other platforms seem to report that the Android Market is fairly accessible, so it seems like there may be issues under Linux/ATK/Firefox. I'm just not familiar enough with those libraries to know to whom that issue belongs.

Thanks.