Re: [orca-list] Pondering a new email client.

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
Actually, I use mutt with IMAP and can navigate the various
subfolders nicely without any trouble.  At this time, I use separate
.muttrc files for each account (I have two of them.) and use aliases
to start each instance of mutt.  There may be an easier way to do
this but I just haven't bothered yet to figure that out.

You can use Mutt macros to change settings while Mutt is running, and as I
remember, you can have a macro activated whenever you change to a specific
folder.

I've been on a campaign to eliminate the use of all but one of my e-mail
addresses. The first step was to forward everything to the one address; the
second step is to encourage everybody to use the desired address and delete
references to the others - this included fixing my various mailing list
subscriptions.