Re: [orca-list] orca doesn't start when gnome does

Hy Joanie,

Thank you the answer, now I think I found why happening this bug with Ubuntu level (because you suggest Luke a downstream fix). Steve, your system what exec line containing the /etc/xdg/autostart/orca-autostart.desktop file? Hopefuly your system have similar file, but I don't no Arch Linux using same locations and filenames or not.
In Oneiric following exec line have the .desktop file:
Exec=orca --no-setup --disable main-window --disable splash-window --disable magnifier --enable speech --enable braille

Attila