Re: [orca-list] (RFC) speaking position in XUL menus

Hy,

Sorry trevor, I prewious missunderstood your first letter. :-):-)
If possible I not suggest removing the position index spokening with XUL menus, if possible restoring the oldest Orca announced position index values for this menu objects only. So, I suggest following solution if this is possible and not risk the good performance with Thunderbird 3.1.7 and higher versions message list:
"- we can go back to the old guesing algorithm for menus, which isn't
  hard, but its often broken."
Why broken the oldest algorithm for this menues? When I doing a git reset --hard command, I always hear right position index values for example in Thunderbird or Firefox opened File menu. For example if I pulling down the Edit menu with this window, I hear following index values:
"Undo 1 of 15
Paste 5 of 15"
This is happening I think because have some grayed menu items before paste menu item.
Or with you talking error of this algorithm is an another error?

Attila