Re: [orca-list] (RFC) speaking position in XUL menus

Hy Trew,

The last way fix way meaning following:
Have a Gecko related formatting.py file with src/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko directory, with prowide possibility to add custom formatting orders for speech and bnraille. I added for example following with pyatspi.role_menu related in src/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/formatting.py file, the original value is following with main src/orca/formatting.py file: 'unfocused': 'labelAndName + allTextSelection + roleName + availability + ' + MNEMONIC + ' + accelerator + positionInList', The new value is following in src/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/formatting.py file: 'unfocused': 'labelAndName + allTextSelection + roleName + availability + ' + orca.formatting.MNEMONIC + ' + accelerator', So, I removed the positionInList part with Gecko speech output with this object and all menu related objects.

I not doed this with where am I related, but the method is working if not have another way.

Attila