Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

I personally would much prefer a single tree view that shows items and I could type the letter of the item I want and it narrows the links/headings or whatever down as I type. This could be in a seperate edit field or something. Also, when in the tree left and right arrows or another key could cycle between individual elements. The hot keys just seem to overwhelming and too many to remember.

Mike
--
Mike Reiser

ENG 3113R section 02, 2801