Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

I think I've seen in treeviews where merely pressing the left arrow
will take you back to the top of the given node and then another press
of the left arrow key will collapse the node.  Not sure about the
incremental search though.  Frankly, if one is searching like that, I
think you would be better off inside the whole document and just using
the find feature of Firefox.