[orca-list] Alternatives for Open Office

 Hi listers,

The work done to become Open Office accessible, it was undoubtedly very successful. In spite of this, Open Office doesn't seem to be useful in daily tasks. The features can be accessed, however, at least Writer and Calc crashes suddenly when several types of taskss are performed.

Since Open Office is not reliable, I decide to search for other alternatives. StarOffice, KOffice, GOffice, AbiWord, GWriter, XEmacs, IBM Lotus Symphony could be tested, regarding the target of these applications are similar to Open Ofice.

Which of then were you tested? Can I use one of then in place of the whole Open Office or simply in place of Writer or Calc?

Best regards,

--
Luciano de Souza