Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

Hy,

I think some time the single list possibility is practical, because if have lot of objects have a page, the one list generation with containing all objects is slower with requesting a single list with containing real the need object. I think this is not Marcus mistake (slow large list generation), this is depending webpage containing lot of objects or not. So I think absolute not matter to have both two possibility, but this is only my openion. If more people would like only one list with containing all HTML objects with a treeview structure, I agree this, For example I very often using single links list if I would like asking only links.

With shortcuts related:
Marcus doed alphabetical order is logical. I suggest only replacing list of frames and list of form fields keybindings if the tree table all navigable HTML object style list and single objects list both acceptable the community. Of course if have more community persons acceptable different keystrokes, not matter if keybindings is changed, the purpose both two keyboard layout this keystrokes are easy to press. :-):-) Need founding keybindings with more acceptable the community, because if have a final keymap, but if the user want changing this keystrokes, need changing this keystrokes with all supported structural navigation Orca application-specific preferences. This feature now supporting following applications if I remember right:
- Firefox,
- Thunderbird,
- Yelp,
- Openoffice.org Writer and Libreoffice Writer.
So, if this feature keybindings is not acceptable an user, need changing this keystrokes with five application-specific preference file (remove old keystrokes, bound new keystrokes, apply the preferences with application to application).

Attila