[orca-list] An Emerson related question

Hy,

I would like listening a Daisy 3.0 book with Emerson, I using Ubuntu Lucid, Speech-dispatcher with Pulseaudio driver.
The problem is following:
When the playback is beginning, the mp3 output is very slow, the playback is not continous, and usual middle of mp3 output after a heading the first sentence are Emerson doing pauses, so the playback is not good. If I playing the mp3 file with Totem, the playback is continous. I think Emerson have problems with pulseaudio related, for example following bug containing comment this related:
http://code.google.com/p/emerson-reader/issues/detail?id=5&q=willem#c8

I tryed install alsa-oss package and ran emerson with aoss emerson command, but not help. Have another workaround without I lost good Speech-dispatcher stability with new Pulseaudio driver? Or: have an another good Daisy Player software with supports Daisy 3.0 books and supports Pulseaudio? I looked prewious Anydaisy Firefox extension, but if I would like playing the audio content, need exiting Orca.

Attila