Re: [orca-list] Flag Day: The refactoring has begun

Mail/News is, I believe, the string associated with Thunderbird's name when you build Thunderbird from source. That's the only time I've seen it. I don't *believe* that string gets localized. In addition, the new script mapping doesn't use localized strings, so even if I were to put that string back, it wouldn't get used.

My suggestion is that if we come across a case where script mapping fails due to the unexpected localization of an app name, we tackle it then.