Re: [orca-list] Flag Day: The refactoring has begun

Hey Storm.

Awesome. Sounds like lots of changes/hard work.

It's the beginning of it, yes.

How does the
customizations.py file need to change to support the new structure?

Depends what's in yours. <smile> I didn't change my orca-customizations.py at all. But different people have different stuff in theirs.

I'm guessing that you did not have any calls to the no-longer-existent focus_tracking_presenter.py or presentation_manager.py. If you had any reason to import the default script, it's gone from orca.default to orca.scripts.default.

Beyond that, give it a try and if things are broken and you don't know what needs changing, send the file to me and I'll take a look.

HTH. Take care.
--joanie