Re: [orca-list] Flag Day: The refactoring has begun

Hy,

Joanie, when I ran now intltool-update hu command with po directory in Orca source directory, I see following translations is removed the source code. I not remember prewious what source file containing this translations, and now need again this string or not:
"#~ msgid "[\\S\\s]*StarOffice[\\s\\S]*"
#~ msgstr "[\\S\\s]*StarOffice[\\s\\S]*"

#~ msgid "soffice.bin"
#~ msgstr "soffice.bin"

#~ msgid "soffice"
#~ msgstr "soffice"

#~ msgid "[Ee]volution"
#~ msgstr "[Ee]volution"

#~ msgid "Deer Park"
#~ msgstr "Deer Park"

#~ msgid "Bon Echo"
#~ msgstr "Bon Echo"

#~ msgid "Minefield"
#~ msgstr "Minefield"

#~ msgid "Mail/News"
#~ msgstr "Levél/hírek"

#~ msgid "bug-buddy"
#~ msgstr "bug-buddy"

#~ msgid "vte"
#~ msgstr "vte"

#~ msgid "gaim"
#~ msgstr "gaim"

I think more strings is application or script names.
But only the "mail/news" string have real hungarian translation (not equals the msgid and msgstr fields with po file), I don't no not will be missing this translation later?

I founded my oldest local branch for example the oldest hu.po file with this message translator comments:
#. Translators: see the regular expression note above.  This is for
#. the Thunderbird e-mail application.
#.
#: ../src/orca/settings.py:1185
msgid "Mail/News"