[orca-list] OT setting up Evolution Mail

Hi,
I got the Voxin to work with the latest package.
Now that I can tolerate the voice, I thought I'd set Evolution Mail.
I have set up Outlook express a hundred times, and Outlook a number of
times, and even Eudora a number of times a long time ago.
But I can't seem to get Evolution to set up for Pop3.
In the list of server types, there is POP, but not POP3, but I don't know if
this makes any difference.
I'm connected to the Internet, and I press F9 to check messages, and it goes
out, and seems to not get anything.
I know that there is stuff there, because I looked at on the web-mail.
Some of the settings aren't exactly like Outlook Express, so when there is
no choice exactly like in OE, I feel that there might be a problem.Anyone
else had trouble here?
And if so, what might I look for?
Thanks.

Glenn