Re: [orca-list] Measures to reduce Orca and Gnome crashes

As for future testing opportunities, I would be glad to try stuff
out.  I'll just need to keep a base line version that is "stable" so I
can fall back if the new stuff barfs:).  That is quite easy to do with
Arch packages.  Also, steps for building xfce would be most welcom.
Arch Linux has a group called xfce4 which causes multiple packages to
be installed to support the xfce environment.  They have xfce
instructions in the Arch wikki; I'm not sure how far behind the
versions are from master however.  Humm, the AUR might even have a
PKGBUILD for a git version too; haven't looked yet.

Also, I want to echo previous comments about appreciating the
development work going on with Orca and Joannie's leading the charge.
Thank you! and happy New Year as well.