Re: [orca-list] Measures to reduce Orca and Gnome crashes

Hi,

Yeah, I know, but that's not quite what I meant. Yeah, I can roll my
own distribution, but not with the Ubuntu name on it. If I  were to do
that I'd like to call it Gnomebuntu or Gubuntu or something like that
to be a specific Ubuntu distro. However, this is all beside the point
I don't want to roll my own distribution. I'd like the folks over at
Cononical to get this Unity crap off my Linux desktop without forcing
me to uninstall it and put Gnome on here. Grrrr.....

Cheers!