Re: [orca-list] distribution for netbook

On 12/12/11 09:17, Justin Harford wrote:

Thanks again. The fact that I am writing this email from linux tells
me that I am moving along.

Hi Justin,
I am happy that you are smoothly moving along.
I see that accessibility talk on the mailing list has suddenly picked up momentum and there is at least a serious thought process going on in the right direction to either pressurise the software and desktop hackers to stabilize and enhance the accessibility infrastructure or getting more developres to work on Orca. This is becoming like a time bomb in the positive sence and I see that next year will see a lot of great things happening. I think people like you will find it more and more worthwile to shift to linux for their daily tasks.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.