Re: [orca-list] distribution for netbook

you know I think I have ended up doing something like that. I went to
the directory of the desired songs and typed

nautilus "album name"

and it just opens the file window of the music I want. Then I just
ctrl a to select it all and open it in the movie player. Works great.
Thanks guys.

I sure would like more command line in my life, but unfortunately I am
not really comfortable with it, and would not know off-hand how to do
regular tasks on the consol, such as email, music, internet etc.
Though I am aware vaguely of ways that exist.

Thanks again. The fact that I am writing this email from linux tells
me that I am moving along.

Regards
Justin