Re: [orca-list] distribution for netbook

Justin Harford <blindstein gmail com> wrote:

Hmm, well I guess I could try to not put all my artists in one basket. I
wonder if a go around would be to go into the music folder through the
gnome-terminal and open an artist from there.

You could just use the shell for the entire operation with commands such as
cd, ls, find, id3v2, and so on, then run mplayer or whatever you're using to
play the audio files.