Re: [orca-list] PDF reader

Hello John!
There was an event called summer university this year and the year before, where they presented lots of software solutions, which were math related. You can find more about it here:
http://www.icchp-su.net
I think the audio recordings of the workshops, that were recorded,should be there as well. Unfortunately almost all of it is just windows based. This year we had two software workshops, which were multi-os: R and Octave. :-) So there you should find a demo of infty reader and chatty infty, which does convert PDFs or directly scanned documents into some readable form. I can't remember, if they actually could output LaTex as well, it would certainly be a great feature, since the infty software only works with speech output.
  Warmly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======